Thank you for your interest in S-TEE Schools.
Our curriculum is a rich blend of our national education curriculum and global educational standards/world view designed to deliver world class citizens, well equipped to create value and make impact their world.
Gain Admission Into S-TEE In 4 Easy Steps
- Purchase the Admission Form
- Sit For Examination (Oral&Written)
- Class Placement
- Payment of Fees
- Purchase an application form from the school’s Corporate Office or online.
- Submit your admission form appropriately filled with the following documents:
- 2 recent passport photographs (not more than 6 months old)
- Photocopy of birth certificate
- Photocopy of data page of International passport
- The last 3 academic result from previous school
- An entrance examination date will be communicated to you
- A comprehensive interview is conducted for candidates who were successful in the examination.
- A notification of admission will be sent out to successful candidates.
- An admission package is prepared for collection
- Acceptance letter signed and returned with a non-refundable acceptance fee of N20, 000 (which is part of the total school fees) at the School’s Accounts Office.
- Payments are made to designated banks.
- Account office receives bank tellers/ transfer slips and issues a receipt.
- Uniform fitting and stationery collection upon completion of payments
- It is important that one or both parents meet with The School Administrator before a student is finally admitted into the school.
- All admitted students must attend the orientation programme before resumption.
*** PLEASE NOTE:
Only children who are 3 years of age on or before resumption can be placed in Junior Infant 1 (Nursery 1)
Only children who are 6 years old on or before resumption of a new school year can be placed in Grade 1 (Primary 1)
As a matter of policy, admission is restricted to JSS1, JSS2 and SSS1, subject to vacancies in any of these classes.
Prospective students must be at least 10 years old by September of the year of admission and must have completed at least 5 years of primary education either within or outside the country.
Students seeking admission into SS1 would be required to submit their Junior School Certificate Examination Result.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Do visit our corporate office
H Close, 5th Avenue, Festac Town, Lagos.
or call/WhatsApps our admission office on +2347045671842