- We are looking to employ HR Officers with outstanding administrative and communication skills.
- He/She must be reliable with the ability to multitask and acclimatize in a fast-paced environment.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Support all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
· Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
- Maintain hardcopy, digital and electronic records of employees.
- Maintain calendars of HR management team.
- Assist with performance management procedures.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
- Perform onboarding, orientations and update records of new staff.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Complete termination paperwork and exits interviews.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practice.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
- Ensure all employees’ record files are properly updated with the necessary set of documents.
- Participating in the preparation and deployment of payroll activities every month and ensuring all employees are paid promptly and correctly.
- Provision to staff all required processing forms when requested for; e.g., leave management, Leave Forms, Medical forms, Pension forms, Bank Account Opening Forms, Tax forms, etc.
- Develop and implement of recruitment strategies and processes while working closely with the principal, school heads and supervisors.
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and coordinating the hiring process.
- Perform other duties assigned to you by the school heads.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related course
- At least 2 year of experience as an HR assistant/officer.
- Effective HR administration and people management skills.
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
Suitable qualified candidates should send their application and CV to [email protected] Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Qualified and experienced candidates should click on APPLY NOW to apply or send application to our Human Resources Department via [email protected]
Festac Town, Lagos, Amuwo Odofin, 23401, Nigeria
March 7, 2022