- Responsible for developing in each student an interest in and the ability to understand and utilize their knowledge of in Music.
The job functions include but not limited to the following:
- To oversee the provision of relevant and up to date advice and support for students as it relates to the subject.
- To co-ordinate the selection and development of appropriate syllabus and courses in line with related resources.
- To maintain full and accurate records of students’ achievements as it relates to the subject.
- Deliver engaging, coherent and motivating lessons to students across in varying classes.
- Utilize learning technology in the planning and delivery of lessons.
- To keep up to date with curriculum change and reforms.
- Develop lesson plans in line with the curriculum objectives.
- To plan for, provide and maintain the physical resources necessary for learning and the delivery of chosen syllabuses and courses (including for example; books, past papers, file shares, furniture, equipment etc). Where necessary, liaise with other department to achieve this feat.
- To undertake, where appropriate, other roles, which may arise either in the department or in the wider school environment.
- Any other duties relating to the job as required from time to time by the Head of School /Principal.
- The preferred candidate must have a minimum of a (B. Ed) or (B.Sc.) with a PGD.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years teaching experience.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate strong practical knowledge and skills in at least three musical instruments.
- Be enthusiastic and passionate about teaching and be able to demonstrate a genuine care for young children.
Qualified and experienced candidates should click on APPLY NOW to apply or send application to our Human Resources Department via [email protected]
Festac Town, Lagos, Amuwo Odofin, 23401, Nigeria
August 30, 2022