We are looking for an outstanding early years educators who believes in the potential of all children.
- The candidate should be passionate about developing exciting and relevant learning experiences for children both indoors and outdoors using the provided scheme of work.
- Prepare to plan and develop programs that would cater for the educational needs of children in early years learning.
- Ability to incorporate a variety of teaching and learning strategies.
- Able to maintain open communication between parents and work colleagues in building and maintaining a supportive and encouraging team environment.
- Keep abreast of educational developments.
- Keep accurate and updated on-going records and prepare reports.
- The position is charged with the responsibility of maintaining a detailed record of each child's progress.
- The preferred candidate must have a minimum of a (B. Ed) or (B.Sc.). A certificate in Montessori Education with sound knowledge of Jolly Phonicsis most desired.
- Must have a minimum of 4 years in teaching early years.
- Must be computer proficient
- Qualified documented Certification / Montessori Educational curriculum.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Be enthusiastic and passionate about teaching and be able to demonstrate a genuine care for young children.
- Candidates who live within Ago/Amuwo Odofin/Festac/Surulere/Ojo and its environs is preferred.
Qualified and experienced candidates should send their letter of application and updated CV in MS Word format, using the position applied for as title to firstname.lastname@example.org