The admissions office is pleased to announce the entrance examinations details for prospective parents seeking admissions into various classes in the school for their wards.
For clarity, please note that admissions is currently open to the following classes;
- Nursery classes
- Primary 1 to 5,
- JSS 1, JSS 2 and SS 1 classes
As a matter of policy, admission is restricted to JSS1, JSS2 and SSS1 for the secondary school, all subject to vacancies in any of these classes. Students seeking admission into SS1 would be required to submit their Junior School Certificate Examination Result.
The entrance examinations into the above mentioned classes shall hold at 9.00am on Saturday 8th June, 2019 at the school hall at 5th Avenue, H Close, Festac Town, Lagos. Prospective students are expected to arrive at least 30 minutes to the commencement of the examination.
We have a simplified admission process which is broken into the following segments;
- Purchase an application form from the school’s Corporate Office or online.
- Submit your admission form appropriately filled with the following documents:
- 2 recent passport photographs (not more than 6 months old)
- Photocopy of birth certificate
- Photocopy of data page of International passport
- The last 3 academic result from previous school
- An entrance examination date will be communicated to you
- A comprehensive interview is conducted for candidates who were successful in the examination.
- A notification of admission will be sent out to successful candidates.
- An admission package is prepared for collection
- Acceptance letter signed and returned with a non-refundable acceptance fee
- Payments are made to designated banks.
- Account office receives bank tellers/ transfer slips and issues a receipt.
- Uniform fitting and stationery collection upon completion of payments
- It is important that one or both parents meet with The School Administrator before a student is finally admitted into the school.
- All admitted students must attend the orientation programme before resumption.
Parents who have purchased their ward’s application form and are yet to submit it are implored to do so at least 48hours to the entrance examination date. This is to afford the admissions office make adequate provision to accommodate their wards for the examinations.
Prospective parents who wish to enrol their wards should visit or call the admissions office for purchase and enquiry regarding the application form.
Prospective students must be at least 10 years old by September of the year of admission and must have completed at least 5 years of primary education either within or outside the country.
We wish all students success in their examination.
For further enquiry and registration, kindly call the admissions office on +2347045671842 or email us on email@example.com